AmaWaterways announced the return of quite a few common wine hosts—including wine authorities, certified sommeliers and vineyard owners—for its 2021 time. This year, the river line programs far more than 60 “Celebration of Wine River Cruises” by means of Europe.
For instance, for the 1st time, attendees can join England’s leading wine producer, Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent on November 13, 2021 for a “Melodies of the Danube, Celebration of Wine” cruise. Chapel Down Vineyards in Kent, U.K., is a provider to a lot of prestigious venues throughout that nation (and beyond), together with Harrods and Selfridges, as properly as being an official wine provider to No.10 Downing road.
“As demand from customers continues to mature for our wine-themed sailings, we are happy to welcome back again some very well known wine hosts and also pretty psyched to introduce participating new hosts,” claimed Kristin Karst, AmaWaterways’ govt vice president and co-founder. “Our intimate ‘Celebration of Wine’ river cruises provide an extra dimension to the river cruise experience as friends are capable to investigate both of those New Entire world and Outdated Entire world varietals by means of the lens of an esteemed wine specialist while traveling through Europe’s most renowned wine regions.”
Two new itineraries will showcase Normandy‘s epicurean traditions and historic sites and take guests for the to start with time into vineyards of the country’s Burgundy area.
Those trying to find an enhanced enhanced wine practical experience on these 2021 itineraries can be part of the following wine hosts:
- Dr. Douglas Garman, wine skilled from Europa Village Winery, on the July 8 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” sailing
- Jason McClain, proprietor of McClain Winery, on the August 5 departure of “Essence of Burgundy & Provence“
- L. Paul Vezzetti II, co-proprietor of The Vineyard at Hersey, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” cruise departing August 12
- Peter Marks, master of wine, on the “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing on November 4
- Jody Elsom, owner and winemaker, Elsom Cellars, on the November 4 “Impressions of the Seine & Paris” itinerary
- Kevin Gott, wine expert and educator for Wente Vineyards, on the November 11 “Essence of Burgundy & Provence” sailing
The wine hosts carry hand-picked wines onboard to serve all through a particular meal, tastings or seminars. Some wines occur from the expert’s possess vineyard and other options are sourced from wineries located alongside the river cruise itinerary.
These voyages also offer improved epicurean activities. For whole details on all 2021 wine hosts for the approaching “Celebration of Wine” river cruises via Europe, visit www.amawaterways.com.
MSC Cruises Introduces Additional Trade Perks, Wave Season Marketing
TTC Launches New Travel Security Courses With COVID Protection
American Cruise Line Unveils New Modern-day Riverboat Design
10 Techniques to Be a Much better, Much more Helpful Cruise Seller in 2021